Monday, September 27, 2010

Playtime With a Toddler Gone Horribly, Hilariously Wrong!

There we were, Kelty and Mommy, playing nicely in his room banging on the drum, playing with little matchbox cars .... when Kelty decided to pull this little battery-operated hamster toy out of his stash and turn it on. He put it on his face and I said "no, no" .... so he put it on the top of my head. In a blink of an eye those little turning wheels sucked up my hair and created a snarled mess. My hair was (ahem ... is) wrapped up in the wheels of this toy! I sit here, writing this blog post (with a hamster stuck on my head), hoping Al will get home soon because this thing is REALLY starting to hurt.

So what does one do when they have a hamster stuck on their head and is patiently waiting for her prince to rescue her .....

Take photo's and blog about it ....

Yeah, doesn't seem so funny anymore .....

Then I got bored ... so why not feed the little guy?

Then I'm sure the little guy is thirsty up there perched on my head ...

What the heck, this calls for breaking out the wine halter ...

.... still waiting!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Yep, definitely time for the wine halter!!!!
    Are you glad you have a blog so you can remember this for all of eternity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I sit here feeling really guilty and laughing at the same time. oh boy Nana is in trouble. I promise the next time the hampster will be real. Love you,really really miss you

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO!!!! I thought that was just too freaken funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good call on the wine halter! i'm sorry this fiasco is sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no! (Mental note: DO NOT put those dang hamsters on the Christmas list!) Aren't you glad you bought that wine halter?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to exchange links with your site theclayfamilyblog.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails