Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finding Inspiration ...

Several months ago I stumbled across a beautiful blog called Beneath My Heart. I'm drawn to this blog for many reasons but I've found that every Wednesday I anticipate Traci's posts titled "Wednesdays With Wanda". Wanda was her mother, whom she lost in September 2009. Every Wednesday Traci posts an inspirational story about her mother, rooted in faith and love ... I normally have to grab a tissue before I even finish reading post.

I'm linking you over to her blog and her latest "Wednesdays With Wanda" post where she has shared the recipe and story of "Easter Story Cookies".

You won't regret taking a moment to check out her blog ... I guarantee you'll be drawn to the love, faith and inspiration she shares with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails